Thursday, July 11, 2013

6 months of Gratitude: Day 11, 7/11/13 "An Attitude of Gratitude"

Today, one of my co-workers mentioned that he was grateful for my gratitude blog and how much he enjoys reading it. I was humbled by this. I'm so glad that friends and family are reading my blog and are enjoying it. 

My hope in writing these ditties is to really remind myself that even the small, unexpected things in my life are things to be grateful for and acknowledge those things. 

It's really about adopting an attitude of gratitude. Listen, I'm not suggesting that I don't bitch or complain, because I do. But by committing to this blog (and those who read it), I'm thinking and examining all day, "What will show itself to me today?"

If you're reading this blog, thanks! I hope it is meaningful for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment