Friday, July 12, 2013

6 months of Gratitude: Day 12, 7/12/13 "Super Husband"

I would be remiss if I didn't recognize my husband for being the incredible man he is. I could not ask for a better partner in life. 

Justin and I balance each other in a way that truly only God could have brought through. I am a right-brained, creative/artistic type and Justin is  left-brained, analytical/literal type. I have always thought that between the two of us, we make up a full brain. Right?!?

Justin is always supportive of me in anything I do. (Well, aside from shopping...) He helped me get through grad school while working full time and planning our wedding. He was my absolute rock for me when my mom was killed just 4 shorts months after we got married. He did whatever I needed him to do and held my hand through all our fertility treatments and the birth of our sweet boys. We knew that by having twins, it was always going to be an all-hands-on-deck situation. Justin is an awesome dad. He loves to spend time with the boys playing, watching sports and he has become quite good at taken them both out to run errands. (I think he loves the attention that all the women give him!)

Since I don't know how to slow down and have 3 jobs, Justin is a key person in my  success. All I have to do it tell him when I'm going to be on-call or when I have a class to teach and he's ready and willing to be home to relieve the nanny or spend the day with the boys. 

Sometimes with all he does and juggles along with me, I think he needs a Super Hero cape- "Super J". 

I love you, honey. Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment