Wednesday, July 3, 2013

6 months of Gratitude: Day 3, 7/3/13 "Sweet Sleep"

I'm keeping this one short and sweet tonight. I took this photo of the boys just a few minutes after 10pm when we arrived home after spending a great day in Frederick with my dad and celebrating my Aunt Suzanne's birthday with my mom's family. The boys love being around our extended family and of course thrive at the opportunity to be the center of 15 people's complete attention. 

Usually by 10pm, they have been asleep for a good 2 hours. They were troopers to the very end. It was a very quiet ride home with only sounds of two sweet little boys snoring. I'm quite impressed that we got them out of their carseats and into their cribs without any fussing. They both quickly curled up and snuggled back into their sweet, sweet dreams. 

What is it about babies/toddlers sleeping that is just so precious??

No comments:

Post a Comment